There are no translations available.
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Java installed.
- PC users: go to Control Panel and click on Java. Select the Update tab, and click on Update Now.
- Mac users: click on the apple in the far left corner of the screen, and select Software Update. Or, go to www.java.com and click on Free Java Download.
2. Check that Java is enabled in your browser.
1. In the menu bar, click on Tools and select Internet Options.
2. Click on Advanced tab, and scroll down to Java (Sun).
3. Enable Java by checking Use JRE.
4. Next, select the Security tab, and click on the Custom Level button.
5. Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets.
7. Click OK to save your preferences.
8. Restart Internet Explorer.
1. From the menu bar, click on lt;strong>Tools and select Preferences.
2. Select the Content category.
4. Restart Firefox.
1. From the menu bar, click on Preferences.
2. Click on the Security tab.
Google Chrome requires Java 6 Update 12 or greater (Java 6u12+), as indicated in the Google Chrome Help Center. Chrome is not officially supported by Sun for Java 6.
Download Java 6 Update 18 here: http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=37988
1. From the menu bar, click on Tools and select Preferences.
2. Click on the Advanced tab, and select Content from the list.
Note: Opera for Windows does not use Java, but an embedded version already inside the Opera Web browser. Opera for other platforms may support Java. Please consult your Opera platform documentation. For further information, please review the following Opera Support article: http://www.opera.com/support/kb/view/375/
3. You may have clicked on Cancel/No/Do Not Trust when asked about trusting/running a Java applet. If you are a PC user, go to Control Panel and open Internet Options. Select the Content tab, and under Certificates, click on the Clear SSL state button. Restart you browser, and WebCourier will now load. If you are a Mac user, go to Applications, Utilities and open Keychain Access. Under Category in the column on the left, select All Items. Mark Fileflow Technologies AS, and click on the Info button. Under Trust and When using this certificate, select Always Trust. Restart your browser, and WebCourier will load.
4. If you have a Mac operating system older than Mac OS X 10.5, or you have updated your old Mac to a new OS, you may have a rare bug. Locate the file named xerces.jar and move it/delete it from it's location. This file can be located in: